1. Take Route 22 east and get off at the Fourth Street exit. At the traffic light at the end of short ramp, turn left.
2. At the first traffic light, turn left again onto Third Street. Proceed under Route 22 and through the traffic light.
***3. One block later, follow the road as it bears to the right and goes up a very steep hill. This is College Avenue.
4. At the top of the hill, take your first left turn onto McCartney Street.
5. Follow this road and turn left at your first Stop sign onto High Street.
6. Go through the first Stop sign. Follow the road for about 200 yards and it will first bear to the left (onto Sullivan Road) and then bear to the right.
7. After the road bears to the right, pull into the parking lot on the right.
1. Take Route 22 west, and get off at the Fourth Street exit Easton. At the first traffic light, turn right.
2. Go to #3*** above.