The Meyner Center has the experience to perform an administrative review of a municipality. This study can analyze any or all of the following:
- the responsibilities and roles of all office staff, supervisory personnel, and appointed professionals
- the work-load assignments of management and office personnel
- job descriptions of all employees
- compliance with state law concerning ordinance and minute books
- timeliness of communication between the administrative and management staff and the board
- any written policies and procedures
Associate Director David Woglom will be the project manager for this work. Prior to coming to the Meyner Center, he was a municipal manager for 27 years, and is thoroughly familiar with the best practices of municipal administrative functions and financial affairs. In his most recent position as the manager in Quakertown, Pa., he administered a municipality with a budget of $20 million, seven department heads, and more than 75 full-time employees.